Recent content by concretepumper

1. C

tooters scooters...

This is currently for sale on another Train forum. :D
  2. C

tooters scooters...

Yea isn't this the coolest Greg! I think I know who made this too! :rolleyes: Good guy! :cool:
  3. C

Building a Module; CAT Equipment Rental Building

Awesome little Construction Zone you have going on. I like it. Do you work construction? I bet you do! I am in the Concrete Industry and your Bridge widening project is very Prototypical. Nice job. I noticed a Concrete Boom Pump in the background in a few pics. Any info on where I can get...
  4. C

Mojave Desert-Looking for ideas

Yes! I have seen that done there a few years back. Very cool to watch. Hard work I bet! :cool:
  5. C

Thanks Matt! Wow. You nailed it buddy! Your Layout is awesome! Were you Army? Funny how talk of MCLB Yermo brought us to Ft. Irwin. Another area I would love to model Ft.Irwin. I used to work there just 2 miles south of the Main Gate. I was a Plant Manager for a Ready Mix Concrete Co. that...
  6. C

New SoCal Guy

Thanks Devin
  7. C

New SoCal Guy

Cool, :cool: I know somebody here! Lol. :rolleyes:
  8. C

New SoCal Guy

Choo Choo Greg????? :confused: :cool:
  9. C

New SoCal Guy

Thanks Dude! :D
  10. C

Has anybody here Modeled their layout after the Mojave Desert in California? I am seriously thinking of moving the layout to the garage to have more space. Like 20x15 footprint. As per a good friends (Sean) advice I am wiling to rip apart the existing layout and use as much as possible. I...
  11. C

New SoCal Guy

Hello, I am building a layout in HO and trying to model the Mojave Desert in California. Going to take a look around this forum. Rick :D
  12. C

Model Train Meet-Temecula, CA (March 19)

Interesting. I am new to this site and pretty new to the hobby. I have a layout I have been building for 3 months now. I have never attended anything like this but we are interested. Thanks for posting. Oh yea I see you are in Hemet also. Hi neighbor. I am in ValVista.

Back