Recent content by BobbyT

1. BobbyT

Mantua 2-6-6-2

So, it looks like the LC manual applies, which I appreciate. So far, the bell, which used to ring continuously, has stopped. I even turned it on, then off again. Thank you !!
  2. BobbyT

Mantua 2-6-6-2

It seems that Soundtrax does not publish Configuration Values for my OLD decoder. I have some CVs to look at but it's a long shot. If I wanted to replace the decoder, there are probably a few which would work. I'm assuming I would have to cut the covering so as to unplug it, and then re-wire it...
  3. BobbyT

Mantua 2-6-6-2

Thank you, so much ! ! ! So, it's a Soundtrax "Throttle-up," and they are definitely still in business.
  4. BobbyT

Mantua 2-6-6-2

Well, I got the decoder manufacturer's NUMBER - 141, and version - 64. Not sure how to find out WHO #141 is ??
  5. BobbyT

Mantua 2-6-6-2

Wow! Shoulda thought of that. Then, the brand may allow me to find the values
  6. BobbyT

Mantua 2-6-6-2

Thank you, and yes, configuration variables. I was afraid I would have to take it apart - my bro-in-law gave it to me because he couldn't stand that he could not turn off the bell. I may be able to simply change the decoder ...... not cheap, but I think the loco may be worth it. It is powerful...
  7. BobbyT

Mantua 2-6-6-2

Does anyone have the CV's for a Mantua 2-6-6-2. If not, anyone have the CV's for ANY Mantua loco. Both Tyco and Mantua are no longer producing, so I could not find any product support.

Back