Recent content by Alexandro

1. A

Article in local paper on model railroading.

Yes, very excellent, beneficial content about our interest. About as well healthy a MR content as I've seen in the common media. Thanks for the weblink and awesome getting some understanding into how you create those amazing packages.
  2. A

Professional Photographer

Hi friends i just want to say you here that i am very intersted in photography and this is my hobby and my passion because photography is only the way which show you as a model and also make you famous in the world i am a professional photographer after a long work hard because of my interst in...
  3. A

December, better late than never.

Wow amazing photos i like this photos this si really pretty good photos the photogrpaher make this very naturaly and looking as a painting not original this is the quality of a professional and experienced photogrpher's hand made photo....
  4. A

New Here

Hi friends my name is Alexandro i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum.... Anyways would you like to introduce your self...??
  5. A

Lets do it again Favorite photo

What a great and natural photos that you have been captured i like this photos actually this is made by the professional photographer's hand because of the making and result of pictures and this little tricks is only a professional photographer know how to makethis anyways this is nice phots on...

Back