Broadway Limited 4-12-2

Hey guys,
The kid is back. I'm always on and off this site lol. Anyway I wanted to get some opinion on the broadway 4-12-2. I really want one but I'm curious to see how everyone feels about theirs. For me it's between buying that and the h-10 that came out last year. My concern with the h10 is that I will get the one that doesn't have the sound set I'm looking for. When the first run with the lines west tender came out, there was a whistle that sounded phenomenal. it was like broadway stepped up their game in the sound department. I'm not talking about the banshee whistle that it comes set with as the default or the other one it has, which is the same one they put on their 4-6-4 hudson model. This one was new and I've only seen one video where the person had this whistle programmed. maybe a few of you will know what I'm talking about. Anyway what are your opinions on these 2 models? Looking forward to a great discussion as always!

You're the one i subbed to on youtube a couple months back! How you been man? haha Thanks for the links I'll make sure to read through them.

I didn't do much at all today except read.
Ran across the "D&J Railroad from Scratch" thread. Great reading in there including an entire tangent about block detection and signaling.
Turns out Azatrax already builds little circuits that do exactly what I need.
E

Back