My New Layout

Thanks lasm I am thinking of making a center support for the over pass you really cant tell in the photo but it looks a little long not to have a center support.

I been fooling around with some guard rails around the mine area and installed a house on the layout.Oh yes I finished the lumber yard

IMG_1017_zps88fe9e26.jpg

IMG_1012_zpscf2ab088.jpg

IMG_1013_zps2d925f7f.jpg

The house is in need of a major renovation

IMG_1014_zps9a942c88.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first town building went up.No windows in yet waiting to get some decals for them,anybody know of any good window advertisement decals.

IMG_1031_zps883a10c7.jpg

I put some of these dry transfer decals on my buildings. The eat sign went in the window of my cafe. Some of their other stuff might work, too.

http://woodlandscenics.woodlandscenics.com/show/Item/DT554/page/1

You could probably print something out on the printer and past it to the inside, probably take way longer.

How many buildings are you putting in the downtown?[/QUOTE

I saw the decals woodland has not much of a selection.As far as the number of buildings I think I can get 6 in maybe more I have 2 more to put together so once I get them on the layout I will have a better idea.I am also looking for another industry to put next to the lumber yard.

Hi everybody did a little more work on the town area of the layout,I changed the layout of it so I can fit more buildings here are some pictures.

IMG_1036_zpsdcc20ad3.jpg

IMG_1037_zpsf2765230.jpg

IMG_1038_zps1e30306f-1-1.jpg

the only thing that is permenent right now is the roads.

Thanks Guys appreciate the compliments in the next few months the layout may be moving or get dismantled,I just put the house up for sale and we are looking for a new place so depending on the size of the new house we will se how it will impact the layout maybe I will get lucky and be able to expand or better yet go to HO scale.We will see!

Good attitude, Johne; when we moved I just kept on going with building stuff and it went on the new one. Nothing ventured, nothing gained--

Back