Search results

1. AemJaY1

Looking for this Truck Models in H0 Scale

Hey folks I have a question for you all. This Peterbilt is a long nose version from Stefan Zellweger. Hes a driver from switzerland driving in the US and is quit a celebrity of the internet :D so i was thinking, as iam building a US layout and iam from switzerland, i have to have this Peterbilt...
  2. AemJaY1

Searching for painting Pens

Hi Community I want to start, painting on my rollingstock, mostly freight cars. I want to add some Graffiti on them, so here is my question. What kind of Pens should i use? Do you have some favorits? Can you tell me your secrets. Thank you for letting me know. Cheers jaY
  3. AemJaY1

US rollingstock question

Hi community iam looking for a page where i can find, what car is for what in the US? I mean there are coal hoppers, covert hoppers, gondolas, autoracks and many more. but as iam from switzerland i dont know all the cars you americas have. so do you know maybe a page where i can find all the...
  4. AemJaY1

N Scale Big Boy Ikea Shelf Diorama

Howdi Community Here is my other Diorama i was building at the end of last year. This N Scale Diorama is on a Ikea floating shelf. I wanted to build a Bridge Scene where the Big Boy is rolling over. It was my first bigger build and it was to learn different techniques and styles. I think in the...
  5. AemJaY1

"put layout name here" my restart in H0 Scale

Hello everyone As i told you in my "hi" thread, i will now start to show off my H0 Scale project with no name yet. i will show you my progress and i try to share my learnings i got. i started with N scale stuff, and did some dioramas in N and Z Scale (The Z scale is in Showoff). After those...
  6. AemJaY1

Hi there

Hi all My Name is Marco aka AemJaY and iam from switzerland. Iam a fan of railroads since the early days. And iam a big fan of the north american railroads. In switzerland we also have nice trains but not that much diesel power haha. Modelrailroad wise i built some dioramas for N and Z scale...
  7. AemJaY1

Z Scale Diorama in a winebottle box

Hi there My Name is Marco aka AemJaY. Iam from switzerland and a modelrailroad fan since ages. I already built a N scale Diorama for my Big Boy but this time i was building a even smaller diorama for my Z scale Big Boy (yes iam lucky i have one). So here are some pictures from my build. If you...

Back