Search results

1. NorthBrit

Running Bear's May 2024 Coffee Shop

Good morning all. A sunny day!!!!! Yes. That is what I said, a sunny day. A coffee on the go please, Flo. Taking Dawn for a drive in the countryside this afternoon. Other than that, not much going on.
  2. NorthBrit

Need an office? No problem!!!!!

The beauty of looking at photographs. See what you see and not what you thought you saw. The different sizes of freight cars. The different cargoes in the freight cars plus the empty ones. The liveries. The detail on the carriage Another carriage at the rear. The variety of motor cars in the...
  3. NorthBrit

Introduction

Welcome on board, TheBraveEngineer. A good knowledgeable crew here. No matter what you run or how you run it, it is your railway. The main thing is to have fun end enjoy the journey.
  4. NorthBrit

Good afternoon all. Flo. A large coffee and one of those cream cakes please. Todd As Troy says "A speedy recovery to Maria." A busy morning clearing out a few items. Now an easier afternoon. Youngest grandson visiting after school. Back later.
  5. NorthBrit

Todd It is good to get things 'off your chest', otherwise it could drive you insane. As for some doctors and nurses, the only thing they seem to know is band aid. Some time back I took Dawn to hospital. The doctor asked a nurse to cut off the bandage on her leg. Taking an ordinary pair...
  6. NorthBrit

Be happier with HO. HO. HO. HO.
  7. NorthBrit

Good morning all. A cloudy day with a shower or two. A day of doing very little around the house before a busy day tomorrow. Somebody mention buses? Buses that are seen in Leeds. The cream coloured one is a Samuel Ledgard Company tour bus. The green one is Leeds City Corporation service...
  8. NorthBrit

One A Day

Class 142 on a Leeds Central to Wetherby local service.
  9. NorthBrit

The 'bug' has bitten. 🤣 It took me 25 years to get Dawn to go on a cruise. Now I cannot get her off ships. :cool:
  10. NorthBrit

One or two I could mention are 'drunken ducks' in any weather. I have seen them and stay well away from them. :D As for the others I love the ocean life. :cool:
  11. NorthBrit

What Others Think You Should Model

To answer OP --- RULE 1
  12. NorthBrit

Scuzzy Wheels

You beat me to the same suggestions. 😃
  13. NorthBrit

Good morning all. A warm, cloudy day. Some running around for other people to do, then collect oldest grandson from school. Later I shall transfer some photographs from my telephone. Maybe see the train room. Out In The Countryside
  14. IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

15. NorthBrit

Good evening all. Back from our holiday. Did a 'ships wash' today. Whilst in La Spezia, Italy we met our dear friends. 'Arvia' in La Spezia the ship we travelled on.
  16. NorthBrit

MAV - Hungarian railways modular scenery

Love the scenery, Zoltan. Well done.
  17. NorthBrit

Welcome on board, Phil. A good knowledgeable crew here.
  18. NorthBrit

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Yes, and celebrate Dawn's birthday. Dawn has booked me a couple of days in August in a old signal cabin that has been converted into three bedrooms and lounge. I have use of one bedroom and the lounge. There is nothing there, just the station and signal box. Patrick could relax, chill out...
  19. NorthBrit

Yes!!! The sun did shine from 2-20pm to 4-05pm. Cannot overdo things. :cool:
  20. NorthBrit

Willie Off on a fortnights cruise in the Mediterranean Sea. Spain, France and Italy. Hopefully the sun will be there.

Back