logandsawman
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• logandsawman
      logandsawman reacted to santafewillie's post in the thread WS Barbed wire with Like Like.
      I believe that I erred with my picture, upon closer look, that appears to be my homemade fencing. Apologies for that. The wire itself...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman reacted to TLOC's post in the thread One A Day with Love Love.
      The Paper Mill renovations start tomorrow. I will be doing a SantaFe Willie. All buildings are coming off and cleaned, new ballast and a...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman reacted to McLeod's post in the thread Whitecourt Mimicry in HO with Like Like.
      Just thought I'd like to drop down a couple of photos of the B/A sign progress. It's like playing with tiny alphabet soup. Even though...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman reacted to McLeod's post in the thread Whitecourt Mimicry in HO with Like Like.
      This layout I'm building is a hobby. As such, I can only enjoy it during brief periods in-between the activities of real life...
    • logandsawman
      And then one day, the little woodshop was completed: I searched through wood working magazines, trying to find words to cut out, that...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman reacted to santafewillie's post in the thread WS Barbed wire with Like Like.
      I have used it quite a bit since it was introduced. The posts themselves are a bit oversized, but acceptable. It's a lot easier to...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman reacted to RhB Michael's post in the thread One A Day with Like Like.
      The above shot was taken with a brand new Nikon Zfc many months ago and I hadn't quite found the right settings yet for controlling...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman replied to the thread WS Barbed wire.
      I remember Willie bought this product a few years back, not sure how he liked it, maybe he will read this and chime in. Dave LASM
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman replied to the thread One A Day.
      Excellent job blending the background with the model! Just noticed the TV antenna, that is a detail I don't usually see. Dave LASM
    • logandsawman
      Terry is my most ardent supporter and my worst critic. I will occasionally ask her to look at something for an opinion. But, sometimes...
    • logandsawman
      Hi John, I built several of the yellow box kits, the one I remember the best is the coal tower. Was not cardboard, however. The kit...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman replied to the thread One A Day.
      This picture of an old B John Deere and a Ferguson behind. This is SLCR 2 coming around the curve. Trees are tree roots. Just...
      • tractors.JPG
    • logandsawman
      Thanks, Tom. I was going to do what you said, exactly what I was thinking, but wife persuaded me to wait. I guess it didn't hurt but...
    • logandsawman
      logandsawman reacted to KriegslokBR52's post in the thread One A Day with Like Like.
      Thank you.
    • logandsawman
      Hi Tom, Here is that group of cars I will be "fading down". As you can see, these are all old timers. All I have is rattle cans and...
      • IMG_4834.JPG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back