Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    layout question

    I already have a ho scale train that I was planning on using but I could consider selling it and going n scale. i would appreciate a picture for a better visual of how you did yours. I was thinking the same thing about the transit damage to a bigger layout so the tables or something that could...
  2. H

    layout question

    I am thinking about a 4'x8' or somewhere close to those dimensions
  3. H

    layout question

    layout question from new modeler I am looking to do a ho scale layout but I am not real good with the building thing. is there something that would make a good frame that would be fairly light weight but durable. I am in the military so I move quite a bit so it would have to handle a little...
  4. H

    laser cut buildings

    yea we used autocad to design a bunch of pretty nice looking houses, now if I can just find a material to use. the operator is pretty good but I dont know if his boss will let him cut them out by the hundreds, I thought about making a mold and selling them but that will depend on how they turn...
  5. H

    laser cut buildings

    yea sorry about the confusion of posting it twice, I posted it in the wrong forum the first time. there is a qualified operator for this laser cutter and it is a cutter that can cut pretty much anything but thick metal. you have no idea what this thing can do, it is rather impressive. this is...
  6. H

    laser cut buildings

    the laser cutter I have access to is a very good laser cutter. it is at least $15,000 if not more and is an industrial laser cutter and probably couldnt get bought by an average person like me unless I came across alot of money :D but that's wishfull thinking
  7. H

    laser cut buildings

    ok so I am new to this but I have access to a laser cutter and am trying to laser cut some buildings but the problem is that the plastic I am using is to soft so it curls like a banana when it is getting cut I don't recall right off hand what kind of material it is but it is pretty soft and...
  8. H

    scratch built buildings

    ok so I am new to this but I have access to a laser cutter and am trying to laser cut some buildings but the problem is that the plastic I am using is to soft so it curls like a banana when it is getting cut I don't recall right off hand what kind of material it is but it is pretty soft and...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top