ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
I have a prodigy2 controler and a tcs t1 decoder with a mrc sound card. I have the decoder and the sound card wired in the same spot on the trains circuitboard. The headlite for the train comes on but the train will not move when throttle is applied. I can not seem to reset the t1 to factory...
-
M
Heres a tip I picked up yesterday that works just awsome. When you go to vacum your scenery or ballast put a nylon stocking inside your vacume tube. I put mine in right at the front and secured it with the cone attachment. When done pull the sock and what scene or ballast material you were...
-
M
I LIKE IT> Just what a newbie to this hobby needs. I will be here often. Any tips on what i can use other than scuptamold????. Looking for cheaper alternatives
-
M
I'm getting ready to buy an airbrush. Iam looking at a dual action,gravity feed,internal mix brush. My question is would it be better to start with a 2mm or 3mm needle??:D
-
M
I have come to the conclusion that to do this model RR fun I will need an airbrush. My question is I already have a small 5 gal 3hp garage aircompresser. How low would I have to take the psi down to for an airbrush? I would get a regulater and dryer. The airbrush itself is not that expensive its...
-
M
Im new to this weathering thing. I got some chalk and am trying that, my ? is what do I use to seal it on the structure or train. I used dulcoat today it looks ok. Any suggestions on weathering is reallly needed. :( This aint as easy as it looks. But is a lot of fun trying different things.
-
M
Ok. I have read just about all the posts and replys. I need real simple terms bus,gaps,and all Im in information overload. I have a small 4x8 layout with 6 switches and no trains yet. I plan on having maybe 3 or less. I would like to use DCC. But one heavy(???) big enough to run this and add...
-
M
That was just great Chessie. I watched till my wife and daughter got mad.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)