ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
P
I have an order pending and one item said "call" and 1 item said on-order. Any idea if I will ever see these items? Just curious. I ordered 1/30 and have heard nothing. Sent an email and no reply. Thanks guys!!
Erik
-
P
Well, I am attempting something and guess not sure how I will feel if it don't turn out the best. I have this RED train, unsure of model, but am sure DM&E doesn't run one. But oh well. I am turning that RED loco into a DM&E anyways. So far this is what I got.Need to layer yelow again but think...
-
P
Where did you find that? I looked on Walthers website and didn't find. Any chance you could let me know. Thanks
-
P
Across highway from line running through Roch.....
-
P
It is HO...I could lower it a tad bit. I am thinking of adding an additional 4x4 though on this close end. That would help and then probably be doable!!
Thanks guys!!
-
P
Thanks guys, email sent to Athearn. Hope they can help me out! Would like to get that train up and rolling again, even though I may re-paint it!!
(Want to go local which right now is CP or DME since CP is buying DME)
But may stick to DM&E!!
-
P
OK, OK, I know another 4x8 layout. Right now all the space I have. Bought the 6 year old a set and feel I will play with it more than he will. So here is my layout so far:
Will I be able to make that 2nd level with such a small space? or will the incline be to steep? I also want to tie...
-
P
Ok, recently I got back into HO trains (wished I'd a thunk N but oh well). I had this train back in HS and now have a use for it. Any ideas where I can get the new black plastic "detail" pieces for the trucks? Thanks and look forward to contributing here!!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)