Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    minolta camera

    Here goes, my goodness this forum is starting to sound like the Canon and Nikon forums on www.dpreview.com, I cannot understand why people get on their high horse when it comes to cameras. I used film for over 40 years Medium Format and 35mm in that time I would have had about 10 cameras, two...
  2. S

    P2K GP38-2 shell removal...GRRRR!!!!!

    Just gotta love that statement, its even worse when they ask "did you hear what I just said" and you say "yes Honey" and they say "OK Tell me" and you dont have a clue.
  3. S

    Oh, I'm new too

    G'Day Mike, you just gotta love N, wow very handy having a Wife to help with the layout, Crikey how lucky are you. Dave
  4. S

    I'm also new

    G'Day Bob, welcome to the forum, I have only been here a couple of days myself, also nice to see we both live in the same city, good ol Brizzy. Dave
  5. S

    minolta camera

    You can widen your search by looking for the SRT101 and SRT100X, pretty much the same camera Just found this manual for the SRT101 PDF file will tell you all you want to know. http://www.lensinc.net/manuals/SRT101_User.pdf Being a Minolta freak from way back I enjoyed the search. Dave
  6. S

    Another Newby.

    Thank you all for the warm welcome, nice to be here. Dave
  7. S

    your favorite loco from your favorite railroad(s)..

    My favorite loco's, Baldwin 0-6-6-0 steamer, my own "Eureka Sequoia Railroad"
  8. S

    Another Newby.

    Hi Jim, none more than this beautiful 0-6-6-0 Baldwin, hard to believe these made it to Japan, I have two of these models made by MicroAce, fantastic runners, not much to do to these to make them look American.
  9. S

    Another Newby.

    Sorry forgot to mention it is N scale, the area at the back is a proposed Pioneer Town and sawmill, there have been some changes to that area, there is now a small mountain with tunnel and cuttings. The UP passanger cars are repainted Japanese type made by Kato, I originaly had intended to...
  10. S

    Another Newby.

    Hi There, my name is Dave I live in Australia, 64 years of age, have been a railroad nut since about age 5, have built a few layouts over the years but due to family obligations never got very far with them. Now the family is off my hands I have the time and energy to have another go at this...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top