ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
D
LadyRail. I answered this on the other page. Might take a look. The basic size of rail is code 332 not 350. It comes in brass, aluminum, stainless steel, AFAIK. Code 250 comes in aluminum, nickel silver, and stainless steel.
There are several different scales, all using #1 guage track...
-
D
In your FAQ section, I think there's a small (.018 inch) error. The size of LGB, USA, and Aristocraft brass, stainless, and some aluminum rail is .332.
There's also code 250 in aluminum (I use it) but also stainless, I'm pretty sure.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)