ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
I was wondering why soaking aluminum pieces in a heavy solution of salt water would give the pieces the dull look your looking for. I know the salt air in Florida does a number on my aluminum window frames.
-
M
I am building a new layout (three years worth now) based on the Ontario & Western . Some from actual historical pictures and some from memory.
-
M
When soldering any joints the most important thing is to make sure all parts are clean and free of corrosion. A bit of flux on the top of the solder makes the solder flow much faster.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)