ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
Hello,
I have the UP 1988 "The Katy" and I noticed on Athearn's website that there is a PTC antenna array update. I found a photo of the actual prototype with the PTC antenna on it. My question is, is there someone out there that can paint this roof with antenna, or are there resources that...
-
B
I am having trouble with reading my decoder using JMRI Decoder Pro, It will go online but when I read my decoder to identify my loco it will sit there for about 30 seconds and then it will say, "Stopping due to error: Timeout talking to command station (306)". When you go to the trottle window...
-
B
OK does this interfere with CP210x USB to UART Bridge? But Windows 8.1 message center keeps telling to update my USB modem which takes to Silicone Laboratories web site.
-
B
Yea, I have the same problems, running Windows 8.1. I got the JMRI going and it shows that the NCE Power Cab is online and when I do a function, the two little red LED lights on the USB interface flash momentarily. I got power on the layout, but no JMRI throttling and functions. If anybody could...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)