ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
I plan 2 layouts
a german marklin layout and a Pennsylvania rr layout. Both are about the same era 1950s.
-
B
I just bought a Bachmann dcc/sound alco 2-6-0. I am quite satisfied with it and I would recommend it based on the fact that your layout will probably be on the small side. All brands have their gems and their duds. I would also recommend a dcc controller such as a digitrax dcs 51 which I use for...
-
B
I just read your thread you have a lot of locos.
-
B
I just bought a Bachmann alco 2-6-0 with sound and dcc for the Pennsylvania railroad. I liked the looks and fell in love with the sounds the locomotive made when it was demonstrated to me.
-
B
New guy here. I looked at the first 10 pages of this thread and am in awe at your modeling skills particurlary with that waterfront tipple and the mountains. I look forward to reading/viewing the rest of the thread.
-
B
Hello all I have been a lover of model trains for years. I own marklin ho, mth and Lionel o scale and lgb g scale trains.
Here are some pics of my MTH Imperial Bigboy
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)