Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. W

    Athearn 90602 coupler covers

    When I can't find suitable parts for older couplers boxes I file them off and screw on a Kadee box. It's an easy fix. Gary
  2. W

    Where to buy ready-made HO-Scale buildings?

    I picked up a very well built and painted small craftsman station over the weekend at a train show. Price was a whopping $8. It just needs signs (from my printer), a floor and some little people. Most commonly I see completed structures (usually of the plastic variety) running from $10-$30. Good...
  3. W

    What's on your layout..

    I model transition rural Indiana and Michigan. An amalgamation of steam, first gen diesel, gas and electric. It's way before my time, which is probably why I like it. I occasionally mix things up and throw in some 80s-era diesels and rolling stock WITH cabeese. No freight train should ever be...
  4. W

    soooo whos got snow already

    Now we're at 60° with tornado warnings. Welcome to Indiana.
  5. W

    soooo whos got snow already

    Had a dusting here in northern Indiana when I got up yesterday morning. Fortunately it didn't last long. Gary
  6. W

    Loco Roster

    Glad I'm not the only one with this disease! I really need to post my inventory. Last time I counted it was well north of 200. Mostly critters, doodlebugs and first generation diesels with a little steam and other stuff I just like thrown in for good measure. I'm afraid to see what I come up...
  7. W

    My HO scale "Barn Layout"

    Looking great so far! Please keep the pictures coming!
  8. W

    New guy from Indiana

    I have been a lurker for about a while. I thought it was time I officially joined up. I've learned quite a bit already from reading what members have posted. I model transition era connecting line in Indiana. I have been a plastic modeler but I'm slowly coming around to resin, wood and cardstock...
  9. W

    New guy in Indiana

    I have been an occasional lurker for a while. There is so much to learn from the members here so I thought it was time I officially joined up. I model transition era connecting line in Indiana. I have been a plastic model but I'm slowly coming around to resin, wood and...
  10. W

    Train Show Haul - I find the best stuff at train shows!

    I picked up several buildings (Walthers, DPM, etc.) at a show in Fort Wayne, IN last weekend. I spent around $80. Some were kits still in the packages, others started and some completed. For the prices (I was picky) I can afford to refinish/kitbash/tear apart to get what I want. There are...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top