ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
The Standards seam to be pretty straight forward. I think I am asking for scenery input and the size of the module from people that have done this before.
-
Well I have been a member of the Swamp Creek & Western Railroad Association for some time now.
but I have been wanting a place to both photograph my trains outside and be some what functional.
This is my first time to plan and try to build a module. I am planning on building a single...
-
some one with similar taste for Railroads :D
Great shots Rich
I just Joined the Swamp Creek & Western Railroad Association here in Edmonds, WA. Our web site is http://www.SCWRRA.org
-
Great Grove den I will also have to try this on some test track.
-
The layout that I am running on has been around sens the 1970's and still has not switched to DCC. we are still running DC but are working towards a DCC system. wiring has started but no system has been selected. Many members are reluctant to having to rewire there engines So for now its in...
-
thanks for the free info on some LEDs free is always good.
-
well my first thought is that I would not have the "layout lights" on well the inside lighting is on. The layout is modeled in the 1950's so lighting was prototypically dim. now with LEDs you can file the lens off and get a bit more of an omni directional look. I have also been looking at other...
-
Catchy title,
Ok so I am starting on a major lighting project for the layout. I am going to be trying to use as many LEDs as Possible. I will be working on creating some night lighting as well as structural lighting. I noticed in the post “Loco Lighting Concerns" that there is a link to a 3mm...
-
I belong to a Club for just one of these resons
-
I don't have my own layout but would like to model a short diarama set in the palouse hills of easter washington in the mid 70's but that does not say much for little has changed from the mid 50's to present.
I am also part of a club that models there own railroad the Port Columbia &...
-
Grove den, thanks so much for posting this great thread. I am going to have to go get some supplies so that I can make some trees.
-
local industrys as viewed from local.live.com
local industrys as viewed from local.live.com
this is a glass plant where they make bottels and recycle glass. the lead is to the north leading south into the plant...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)