Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. 7

    Very First Layout

    I have not really started the landscape. The hill are made with news paper covered with plaster cloth then a light coat of drywall joint compound. Then spay painted with a brown and green mixture. When I start putting down the ground cover it will not take as much and add depth.
  2. 7

    Very First Layout

    I started the new layout a few weeks ago. Feel free to give suggestions. I will keep the progress pics coming.
  3. 7

    Very First Layout

    I was in the attic of my grandmother house a couple months ago and got bit by the Model Railroad bug after finding my 25+ year old trains. So I decided since I have never done a layout that I should start small. I thought a J shaped table about 58.5 sq. ft. was the right size. I grabbed some...
  4. 7

    Woodland Scenics Dead Fall

    You cannot blame Woodland for trying to make a buck. If there was not a demand for the product they would not be trying selling it. I am all about using products from around the house rather buying something.
  5. 7

    Ideas needed for layout Corn in Nebraska

    I have not yet ordered anything from this place. http://www.sceneryexpress.com
  6. 7

    HO Structure Plans

    Sawdust I have never tried to use a phot/pic to build a build but I am will to try. Thanks. FCL Never heard of Sketchup. I will look into it. I have a small backgound in CAD. Thanks
  7. 7

    HO Structure Plans

    I enjoy building the structure for my layout from scratch. I can build from wood or styrene. Looking for good websites with plans free or purchased to build HO scale structures. Any help would be helpful.
  8. 7

    Greeting from KY

    Greetings All




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top