ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
H
okay, progress is slow going ... but it is progress. After trying several demos, i've settled on XtrkCAD for the planning. Attached is a rough approximation of the layout presented above by Stein Jr. I know mine needs some work so just looking for some feedback about best ways to improve it...
-
H
Thank you. This is what I needed to hear. I will post again with more specific questions.
-
-
H
Thank you for all the comments.
joe circus, thanks again. I hope you are a making good progress on your layout!
Pete V, good to know I can use the shells. thank you
Doughless, very helpful insight. And thank you for welcoming me to the site!
Iron Horseman, good question. I like...
-
H
Thank you for the responses!!!
Doughless,
I originally chose DC so I could use my father’s and grandfather’s locomotives as this is important to me. After a little more research, though, I found out that conversion may be possible and DCC would be preferable. I think I will go with DCC...
-
H
Greetings All, I am seeking guidance for a new project. Limitations: I live in an apartment (ground floor), limited access to tools (willing to acquire), limited craftsman skills (willing to learn), on a budget. Pluses: I have roughly a 12 x 11 room to dedicate fully to the layout, I am...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)