ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
N
For me, its a NS SD40-2 3329, the Maresk Sealand one. Almost got one a few days ago, but some other bidder got it at the last second. No I wait a few more months to find one.
-
N
Cjcrescent: Actually, DT100's went out of production in September 2005.
waltr: Okay, I'll try that once I find my small Allen Wrench kit.
-
N
"Are you have trouble getting the knob back on the shaft or keeping it from falling off?"
It's sort of both, but it's mainly trying to keep it on & not falling off. I can put it back on & still use it, but with it's hard due to how it is loose it is.
-
N
On my controller (Which is a DT100), on of the knobs that is used to control the speed of a locomotive fell off. It had been loose for about a month now & this is the first time it's ever happened to me.
Does anybody know some tips to getting it back on. I'll get a picture of it if needed.
-
N
I'm a newbie to this stuff, so I figured I could get some help here:
I have had my PR3 for a few weeks now, it was fine. Lately, every engine I put on it has failed for no reason. I don't whats going on. First, I tried working on an Intermountain, tring the change the decoder number from 3 to...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)