Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. L

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    Jim, Very nice, I am curious to see the bridge! Drew
  2. L

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    Great Layout! Jim, I have thoroughly enjoyed all 67 pages of this thread as well as the commentary. What is the elevation change from the pond to the upper track with hopper? What is the elevation change from upper track to top of mountain above. The reason I ask is it looks steep but very...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top