ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
Belated thanks
Thanks John. I finally wired this up today, and it went smoothly. Appreciate your help.
A word of warning to others... the color coding on the MTH gate wires differs from the Lionel color coding (don't ask me how I know :))
-
G
How does this work?
Sorry to resurrect an old post (and thanks to John for the diagram), but can someone explain how this works? I assume COM is common? When the train wheels are not present, the isolated rail is floating. When the train wheels are present, the isolated rail is shorted with...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)