Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Black Spray Paint

    warm water cans? Never heard that before. I'll sure give it a try!
  2. H

    Black Spray Paint

    I had tried the standard, non-Fusion Krylon blacks in past years, but wasn't happy with the flat being too flat and satin being too shiny. I'll give Fusion a try. Thanks.
  3. H

    Black Spray Paint

    Can anyone offer advice on a good brand of black spray paint (not bottles) that is economical yet provides a nice black.... somewhere between flat and satin? I have dozens of locos I want to paint but I'm not happy with shades of black I've found so far. I'd like to reproduce the fine-texture...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top