Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    New Layout design-Looking for feedback

    Backdrop You're right. I was planning on rounding the corners of the backdrop. In the diagram, the slashed line represents the backdrop and the solid line closest to the walls is the "helix" portion of the layout. I figured I'd also "fence" in the helix tracks with hardboard on either side...
  2. J

    New Layout design-Looking for feedback

    Any thoughts? Any feedback on my design? After tonight, the room will be gutted and ready to start moving forward. Thanks in advance.
  3. J

    New Layout design-Looking for feedback

    I'm starting over with a 6x10 layout in a 6x10 room in our home. I'm planning a 3 deck design using an around the room/behind the backdrop, "helix" to go to the next level. There is one door and I plan to use removable tracks for the lower decks and a duckunder for the higher ones. Access to the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top