Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Antenna covers???

    Thanks Thanks switchman! I've seen this and although it's not exactly what I was looking for, it may have to do. The one I need has a round dome mounted on a flat rectangle base. The cable seems to end just short of the dome. All else looks the same. As I said these will probably have to...
  2. S

    Antenna covers???

    Trying to find some older antenna domes for a CSX Dash 8 40c, #7587 to be exact. I have pics of some and they are smaller than these that come on the newer units.These also have a large cable coming out of the roof and running over to them, almost like a hose...:confused: Any suggestions would...
  3. S

    Questions on CV settings for Digitrax DH165AO for ditch light operation

    I'm a new member and I've searched this forum for my answer but no luck. I installed ditch lights to an Athearn SD60 using micro LEDs. I have Digitrax DH 165AO decoder witch is a replacement board for the original. I hooked the LEDs to function 3 and 4. OK they came on but wouldn't blink after...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top