You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Had Lionel used Madison cars, that would have been so much nicer. But....I love the set anyway. This is just want I wanted at age five, but it didn't exist.......till now. So, it took them several decades to fulfill my desire. They did!!
I've wanted this since I was a child! Growing up on Long Island in the 1960s I saw many of these locomotives hauling both passengers and freight.
Thanks Lionel for making this set. I only wish the passenger cars looked more accurate.
Not only clean the track as waltr said, but clean the wheels on the locomotive too.
The dirt from the track probably got on them and they'll need a good cleaning.