Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Childhood trains

    I didn't have the Silver Streak, but did have the Rock Island C430, with the powertorque truck.
  2. D

    Good morning from NE Ohio

    I'm on the East side of Cleveland... I'm not a member of the NMRA clubs around here (due to lack of time), but do attend the March and October shows. Dean P.
  3. D

    Good morning from NE Ohio

    I'm a new member here... I have had a 4x8 layout built for about 8 years now, but have never added scenery (still in the pink foam stage). I mainly focus on Southeast railroads, but am flexible depending on what strikes the kids (and my) fancy. Dean P. Ohio
  4. D

    First layout

    I like that better than the first layout... As for DCC, I've got a 4x8 and am seriously considering switching over to DCC. Most of my locos are older and not DCC-ready, so there's a fair investment on my part if I go that way. The reason I'm thinking of it is that I'm tired of controlling...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top