ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
Thank you very much for your comments - greatly appreciated. I do, actually, want to try for a reasonable amount of prototype accuracy. The Con-Cor passenger cars were the only thing I could find from the heavy-weight pre-war era in CN or CP colors. Not sure if I'll confirm my order or not...
-
M
I'm a complete newbie, hoping that someone will offer an opinion about the Con-Cor 65 ft " branchline, commuter & suburban" cars. Typical stock number is 0001-094212 for a CN coach at $60. Are these a worthwhile product or would I be buying something I'd regret. Help much appreciated, John
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)