Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. N

    Feeder Wiring

    I have a question. I'm new to this so take it easy on me if this is a dumb question. I believe I saw in my local hobby shop that Atlas sells wired track joiners. They are relatively expensive. I plan on building a medium/larger (maybe three 8x4 plywood) starter layout. I will be...
  2. N

    N Scale noob needs layout advice

    I appreciate the reply. I think I'll try to change it up to a 10' by 10' C that will fit in a small spare bedroom. Back to the drawing board.
  3. N

    N Scale noob needs layout advice

    Hello everyone. I'm Nick from Iowa. I am new here. As a kid, I had a bunch of HO scale trains, but I'm not sure what happened to them. I now have a little boy who's into trains as much as I was when I was a kid. A few weeks ago we went into our local hobby shop together. I was looking at...
  4. N

    Union Pacific Locomotive

    I'm interested, and from Iowa. Have any pictures?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top