You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I going off of the suggestion that LoadMusic and ICG/SOU provided, I found a layout from Byron Henderson. I'm using AnyRail Trail and I hit the 50 mark.
Could I get someone to add 10 Atlas left #4-#281 and 10 Atlas right #4-282, all of the Atlas crossovers as i don't know what I to use and 30...
steinjr-So basically - you are planning to sit back, and wait for someone to offer you a menu of ready made custom designs for your room, from which you will pick one? Didn't hurt to ask.
LoudMusic-THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Are you ok to overlap windows and closet doors? by overlap do you mean in...
I've looked at so many layouts and seen some that look fun and then see a post that states, well, it looks like spaghetti or LET US HELP, so here you go.
Room size=10'8"x14'4"
Givens and Druthers
present era
2 Main lines
a couple of commuter stop areas and a 3 car commuter train...
It's out of the Kalmbach 101 track plans for model railroaders book, page 32, it's called the Baltimore & Hudson RR.
I'm thinking about mod-ing the one on page 33 which is the same layout but double mains.