ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
E
Retired Texan modeling Montana Rail Link
Just got back into model railroading which I did in my teens and in my 30's for my son. I am also overwhelmed by many of the changes. I am sticking with DC for now and have accumulated quite a bit of locos and rolling stock from Ebay, LHS and Christmas...
-
E
I lived in Helena, MT for 20+ years so I am modeling Montana Rail Link and Great Northern(the original station) with scenery to include Last Chance Gulch and Sleeping Giant Mountain. Living in Texas now I will be able to relive my days in Montana when it is too hot and humid to go outside.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)