Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    Preferred DCC Systems

    I bought my Digitrax Chief in 1997 on the recommendation of my LHS. I converted to radio about a year later, love the system, and have had no issues with it. I use the UT4-R throttles almost exclusively now, and mostly only use the DT throttles to start the system. One big advantage the UT4...
  2. O

    Does Hydrocal "expire"

    It would seem that Hydrocal doesn't have a shelf life if stored in a dry place. I bought a 50# bag about 25 years ago, and still have about half of it left. I do a stint of rock molding about once a year at about this time. It still performs the same now, as it did when I bought it. I took no...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top