Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. A

    Athearn N scale 2-8-0 DCC?

    Sorry this is such a late response. I've managed to get DCC Sound into one of these. However after doing so I wouldn't recommend it. For my future 2-8-0's I'm just going to do DCC controllers, and put the sound in the Overland Passanger Car just behind the loco, since that's all they'll ever...
  2. A

    Giggity Giggity! Family Guy reefers are here!

    awesome!... I'm watching family guy right now! haha.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top