Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. U

    Slr 3205 gp-40

    Very nice job so far. Can't wait to see it painted.
  2. U

    Engine painting service

    While I am new to this forum (just discovered it about a week ago) I need to say something on this subject. I have been in this hobby for almost 10 years. I do not have the time to paint my engines so I have no problem paying someone else to do it. I contacted Charlie (BNSF9374) to paint a GP9...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top