ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
N
Thanks both of you. The info is greatly appreciated. My layout that will hold the 4-8-2 is set to be done first, so I'm excited that it should fit just fine and it's to hear that the 2-8-4 should fit as well. Thanks a ton.
-
N
Hello everyone. I have a quick question about two specific steam locos that I'm looking to purchase for my layouts. For my Eastern layout I'm looking at Walthers Proto 2-8-4 and for my Pacific Northwest layout a Bachmann 4-8-2. Both are undecorated as I run my own fictitious railroad, Hidden...
-
N
Has anyone here tried or successfully put a DCC decoder into an Athearn N scale 2-8-0 loco? I'm debating whether or not to create my next layout with DCC and this will be a driving factor. Thanks, in advance.
-Mike
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)