Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Poll: Do you use decals?

    Cool. I am looking at buying a copy of Corel off evil-bay. Is there any certain version I would want to look for?
  2. M

    Poll: Do you use decals?

    To get the best prints of these stripes do I need to have the print shop print these off from Corel?
  3. M

    Poll: Do you use decals?

    Thanks for the tip! And the sheet of stripes! I might be able to make this paint scheme work after all. I will have to choose another color over the brown, I am thinking of the green that was used on NYC box cars instead of the brown. I'll have to get a copy of Corel... actually I think I...
  4. M

    Poll: Do you use decals?

    Multiple post
  5. M

    Poll: Do you use decals?

    The numbering and lettering came out absolutely beautiful. It was the images created in paint that were pixelated. Paint cant draw a perfect diagonal line. The diagonal lines end up looking like microscopic stair steps and this is visible to the naked eye if one studies it pretty close...
  6. M

    Poll: Do you use decals?

    Will do for sure. This is what I came up with first. I had the print shop run off the decals on a color printer. The stripes on the nose were printed on white paper and the rest was done on clear. I was disappointed with the results and I pretty much abandoned the paint scheme. I...
  7. M

    Poll: Do you use decals?

    My first post. I make my own decals using decal paper that I take to the print shop and have them run off on a laser printer. My first loco scheme turned out OK but after being out of the hobby for 20-25 years I found my skills to be quite a bit rusty. To make things easier for myself I...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top