ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
P
I plan on using Walthers' end of track bumpers to ease your fears. ;)
-
P
Very good to know! I plan on using Code 55 on my first layout. I have laid out a basic 2x8 oval (10" radius ends) with a Timesaver in the middle and a staging track on the "top" side, to get a combination of continuous run for my 2yo son to watch and switching for me when he's asleep or not...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)