Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Help with floor plan

    Thanks so much for the help! Dan
  2. D

    Help identifying model house

    Thanks everyone!
  3. D

    Help with floor plan

    Hi, I'm looking to purchase a model house that I believe is the same or very similar to the one you're working on (I first found it in some stock photography that I stumbled upon -- see attached photo). Where did you order yours from, and do you know its name? Thanks so much and good...
  4. D

    Help identifying model house

    Hi all, I'm relatively new to the hobby and I recently stumbled across some images of a model house on a stock photography website. I'm hoping to include a house like this in one of my landscapes (please see attached photos). I was hoping that perhaps some expert eyes could help identify...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top