Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Using relays to control crossing gates.

    John, It is a 6-14098. I have seen the wiring diagram on the product finder on lionel. The problem I am having is finding a diagram or good instructions using an isolated rail and a dpdt relay. I am still trying to figure out the whole wiring thing.
  2. H

    Using relays to control crossing gates.

    I am new to the hobby so I will start with that. I am trying to control a set of Lionel automatic crossing gates using an insulated rail and a dpdt relay. I can not seem to make it work at all yet. Is there anyone that can give me suggestions for resources or how to do this correctly.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top