Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    Athearn decoder install - tidy?

    I use perf board so you can thread the wires through in just the right places. I cut it into three pieces and glue them off-set and set the center one on the motor with the other two sticking front and back. They sit just below the top so it gives lots of room for decoder and wires. Sometimes...
  2. R

    Old time interiors

    Thanks Thanks, I think I can make something that will do just fine
  3. R

    Old time interiors

    Has any one made interiors for the 1880's passenger cars or is there someone who sells them? Need a pic or something to get started scratch building. (Not TOO extravagant, just something that looks nice from outside the cars.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top