ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
XTrakCad -Ease of use
I find the tutorial quite hard to follow. I did a search on youtube only to
find a few videos of XTrakcad. Would be awesome if You or someone else
could post videos on youtube.
-
R
There is Rocrail which is free
Try Rocrail. That is free software too. Nice thing about Rocrail theres an iPhone
app called iRoc. Its a free throttle. Also works with Itouch.
-
R
DIY DCC I built the NanoX-S88 system
I just built the NanoX-S88 system ( With some help from Chuck Bade ).
I must say I'm quite impressed with the system. I built a NanoX-S88 command station. and Gen Li the computer interface. I use JMRI ( Java Model Railroad Interface ) and DecoderPro to run...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)