ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
How about..... deleting the locomotive out of a consist? Sometimes you can have a loco in a consist and not know it. Just a stab in the dark! good luck!
-
B
The Nce system just needs one card to use the JMRI, and its easy to install.
http://www.ncedcc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=73&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
-
B
My two cents...
After reading some of these posts, I decided to join this forum and add my two pennys. After over 20 years in the hobby, I took a twelve year hiatus When I decided to get back into it, I wanted to go with DCC, and explored the various manufacturers, like MikeL is. For me, the...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)