ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
T
My suggestion is for you to join some of the Free-mogroups. They are very helpful; here's some links:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Free-mo/?yguid=353416413
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MN_Fre...guid=353416413
Check out their file and link sections for added links.
Tom Makofski...
-
T
You might give the Free-mo Module Concept a look.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Free-mo/?yguid=353416413
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MN_Free-mo/?yguid=353416413
Check out their file and link sections for added links.
Tom Makofski
http://tmak26.zenfolio.com/
NorthEast Wisconsin Free-mo...
-
T
I am in the process of build some free-mo modules using alignment pins.
I made some pins with K & S tube and rod stock from the local hardware store. . . 9/32 round brass tube, 1/4 brass rod. The rod slides inside the tube. Seems to work go for my application. I am not sure how it would work...
-
T
Not sure you are asking me but we are struggling in building the groups membership. Are you interested? Where do you live?
Tom Makofski
NorthEastern Wisconsin Free-mo
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newifreemo/
-
T
It would be northern Wisconsin swamp.
Irregular terrian, water and grass growth. No trees.
Tom
-
T
I'd love to see some swamp photos. I will need the swamp for two modules that I will be building.
Tom Makofski
NorthEast Wisconsin Free-mo
-
T
Guess it would have been nice to paste the link! Here it is.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newifreemo/?yguid=353416413
Tom
-
T
Here's a link to the Paper Valley RR Club. http://www.geocities.com/papervalleyrr/ Perhaps you already saw that.
I live in Menasha and have been trying to get a Free-mo group operating in North East Wisconsin but life is tuff. Here's a link to the groups yahoo page. If might be interested...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)