Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    the cotton mill era in Lancashire - Satanic Mills

    Photoshop... I can see the advantage of using photoshop everytime I load my palette and look at the blank background. I use photoshop to give me ideas. It's been a great tool to overlay a photo of rolling hills/farms/industry etc over pics of the existing layout. Working from photos makes my...
  2. D

    the cotton mill era in Lancashire - Satanic Mills

    Awesome backgrounds... I am interested in how you achieved the misty effect on your background. It looks stunning. I have been working on painting the background for a large layout for some time now. After painting portraits for twenty years it is certainly a challenge. I take my hat off to...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top