Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Athearn SD70ACe review and comparison

    From what I have read on other forums, is that the Union Pacific sd70aces that Athearn has released were some of the first ordered by the UP and came before the on-board cameras were installed, so they can actually fit 2 prototypes, as modern as can be, as well as pre-2005 or whenever the...
  2. T

    Any ideas for a 10'x10'

    My apologies, I made a quick post before I had to leave for work. So HO scale, the room is about 10'-11"x10'-11" so perfect square, but the layout benchwork cannot connect to the walls, so a 10'x10' table that I will construct, foam being the base. I've planned continuous running, with switching...
  3. T

    Any ideas for a 10'x10'

    Any body have any ideas on trackplans for a 10'x10' modern UP & BNSF layout with 1 or 2 mainlines with switching. I have some ideas and sketches but wanted to see if anybody had some ideas. I want to try and have a long mainline with a minimum of hopefully a 30" radius, maybe a 28"? Any...
  4. T

    My yard is finished, what to do ??

    Wow, that is an awesome layout, keep us updated if you could!
  5. T

    Weekly Photo Fun 10-30/11-5

    WOW, is all I can say! I literally had to do a double take because I thought that was real, amazing work, keep it up! Nice to see you on the forums big AL, good work as always!
  6. T

    Atlas Genset Switcher

    I like the look of these locomotives. I plan on getting 2-4 UP's, 1-2 BNSF, 1 CSX, maybe 1 PHL. I also plan on converting the a few of the UP's into complete RCL units with functoning rooftop lights/beacons, and appropriate RCL antennaes/stands.
  7. T

    Modern Amtrak Station

    This is the only one I know of off the top of my head. http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/933-3038




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top