Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    Two RS-3's switching video

    Kewl!! That is great!!
  2. R

    Kitbashing a VIA F40PH-2

    Here's a proto photo: Credit: The Kingston Whig Standard http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12719&stc=1&d=1235883936 Bill
  3. R

    Kitbashing a VIA F40PH-2

    Via F40 I'm using the Lifelike shell and a Athearn GP 9 frame for propulsion. I've already rebuilt the pilot and the frame has been cleaned up. I need a plow and MU hoses then a DCC controller for this one. :cool: Bill




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top