Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Starting the new layout!

    Great work! Any updates?
  2. M

    Modeling Cliches to Avoid when Building your Layout

    very well said Bob, I would like to think of this as more constructive than anything. Most everything brought up so far I just never thought of before. About everyone on here is well above my level so I could never critique, I alway go to admire what I wish to accomplish. Especially what I see...
  3. M

    Modeling Cliches to Avoid when Building your Layout

    I will start with my disclaimer: I am or have been guilty of almost all these over the years as well and currently don't have anything more than an un-detailed test track, so please take my input as nothing more that another observation. I have always been disenchanted by seeing dusty...
  4. M

    The Cliffside Mine at night!

    Great stuff! I enjoyed the webpage and your figures. Especially the way you made models of people you know. But what I never understood about the outdoor railroads is how do you deal with the weather, what a challenge that must add.
  5. M

    Roco engine parts

    I have a Roco BR 365 German Yard Engine that I purchased as an exchange student in Germany in 1993. The engine fell off the table some years back and although it works fine, one or two of the wheels had the plastic spokes crushed which makes it wobble down the track. I was wondering if anyone...
  6. M

    Cubicle Train

    Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and am already impressed with what information you have here. I started working with model trains after losing my grandfather, an electrical engineer on the Erie-Lackawanna. He had an old Lionel layout that dwarfed me as a kid and I have been interested...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top