Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Tehachapi Pass?

    I love the Tehachapi Loop. I'm in awe of the modeling job you've done Ed. A little self-indulgence here, but I used to fly from George AFB(Victorville) in the 80's and would run up into the Sierra's north of the loop. I'd often take time on the way back to run an 'attack' on the bridge at...
  2. C

    Veteran's Roll Call: All that served or serving our countries

    USAF 1982 - 2002 Myrtle Beach AFB, SC George AFB, CA Hahn AB, Germany Ramstein AB, Germany Incirlik AB, Turkey Shaw AFB, SC Aviano AB, Italy Nellis AFB, NV Jet Noise -- The Sound of Freedom!
  3. C

    New Guy Layout Plan

    Thanks Bigford, I originally had a loop there but it made a couple of my station spurs too short. I'll rethink it for sure. mike
  4. C

    Modular Layout Assembly

    Check out http://www.rockler.com . Rockler has hardware for any kind of application. I use their stuff in various woodworking things a lot. Hope this helps. Mike
  5. C

    New Guy Layout Plan

    Been lurking around reading all the good information here, first of all thanks to the posters for providing a great resource. Background for my question...I'm looking into modeling a German passenger rail (haven't seen anyone here doing DeustcheBundesban DB). My wife and I lived in Germany in...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top