Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. L

    Should I oil the axels on my rolling stock?

    Ok...I'm still new to this....all my docs say "oil and lube" the engine, but they don't say anything about putting oil on the axels of the rolling stock. I question if its need to be if the trucks are plastic, but I did buy a couple of cars that have all metal trucks. Any thoughts on oil on...
  2. L

    Looking for honest feedback...

    Thanks all!
  3. L

    Another Newbie Question...

    I'm also a newbie, but I'll ask the first couple of questions so that you can get the reply out of the way.... First, is your switches manual or automated? If automated how are they being 'thrown'? Second, you said you are loosing all power...just so everyone's clear - Do you mean that...
  4. L

    Looking for honest feedback...

    First, I'm new to model railroading but I broke down and bought a Lionel Lines Classic Freight 'Ready-to-Run' starter set that comes with a 4-4-2 steam engine. I've read some things that have me concerned..... First, is that these sets come with "lower quality" engines, and that there...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top